- This event has passed.
Violand Executive Summit
June 20, 2019 - June 21, 2019
Canton, OH Canton, Ohio
Unleash Peak Performance
Personal and Professional Development – The Key To Developing The Competitive Advantage.
Since 2005, Violand Management Associates has partnered with Kent State University to develop the only accredited, college-level curriculum specifically for leadership and management of small businesses in the restoration and cleaning industries. The Violand Executive Summit is modeled after business retreats used by Fortune 500 companies for developing the leadership characteristics and the skills required for innovative management in the 21st century.
By attending The Violand Executive Summit, owners and managers of cleaning and restoration companies will be able to expand their abilities relevant to leading their small businesses. These include high-level training in sales and marketing, profitability, leadership in today’s work climate, hiring top-level employees, increasing and understanding the value of emotional intelligence, and innovative ways to overcome challenges specific to our industries.
Our faculty of professors from Kent State University, well respected leaders within the restoration and cleaning industries, and nationally recognized experts from business disciplines provide you with practical and immediately implementable concepts and skills to ensure a learning experience that will positively impact the bottom line of your business.
If you’re ready to develop and train yourself and the key leaders within your organization and are willing to invest in understanding the importance of change because you truly want to achieve the competitive advantage necessary to sustain and cultivate your organization to the next level of excellence, then make the decision to pursue the extraordinary. The choice is The Violand Executive Summit, and it is where you need to be!
Activities and Education
This event includes:
- Industry experts, Violand business advisors, and university professors discussing relatable topics that are easy to implement and impactful on restoration and cleaning small businesses.
- Two intensive sessions (one session each day) designed to provide you with tools you can use immediately to improve your business and professional skills
- A networking forum with all attendees—informal get-togethers to share best practices and interact with other industry owners who play to win
- Real-world, hard-hitting discussions and lessons about topics specific to management and ownership of restoration and cleaning companies
- An inviting environment, as the event is held at one of the most technologically advanced and prestigious business resource centers in North America
- The opportunity to spend one-on-one time with leading Business Development Advisors in the restoration and cleaning industries, talking specifically about your individual company
- The ability to choose from a variety of courses so the material covered is specific to your current business needs
Courses and Diploma
One of the things attendees of The Violand Executive Summit like most about this leadership event is the ability to choose which courses to take each year. This allows someone with a specific role in the business to focus on courses pertaining to them and venturing into new subjects when they are ready to grow in different areas. Courses are divided into four categories: leadership, human resources, sales and marketing, and finance. After completing one course from each of the categories (with one being a finance for small businesses course or an approved high-level equivalent finance course) and any four electives, participants are eligible to graduate with a Diploma in Small Business Management from Kent State University and Violand Management Associates. Since the program is offered two days a year and each course is a full day, you can earn your diploma in four years and go through the graduation ceremony. To understand more on the courses, earning a diploma, and the setting of the program, click here.
Women in Leadership
The number of female business owners in the restoration and cleaning industries is higher than ever before. Yet, there are still many gender-specific issues these women face on a daily basis. Violand Management is offering a women-only program Wednesday, June 19th before The Violand Executive Summit to discuss these issues, including the unique obstacles women face that undermine effective leadership, the different ways men and women speak and how they’re often misread, and nonverbal barriers caused by gender differences.
Keynote Speaker – coming soon
The 2019 Violand Executive Summit will be June 20th and 21st in Canton, Ohio. Click here to download the brochure or call Jeff Jones at + 1 800 360 3513 for more details. The Violand Executive Summit participants earn 13.5 credit hours from RIA and 14 CECs from IICRC.